Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? Do you want to experiment and innovate using the latest technologies to engineer breakthrough customer experiences?
Capital One is hiring for our full-time Technology Development Program and our summer Technology Internship Program!Day in the Lobby
Bring your resume and come chat with recruiters from Capital One in the commons anytime between 11am and 4pm.
They will have VR Goggle technology showcasing their newest Capital One Cafés.
Can't make it in the morning or really want to be considered for their team?
Join them in Klaus 1116E&W from 6:30-8pm to hear about their innovative technology!Tech Talk Topics
“What happens when you swipe your Capital One credit card?” – a behind the scenes look at what happens when you swipe your card!
“Applying Multi-Armed Bandits to Digital Personalization
Free food will be provided if you come early!Undergraduates:
We recruit for three roles within our full-time and internship programs:
· Chart the digital frontier in one of our Mobile (Native), Web, or API developments
· Build out our analytic capabilities using modern data technologies
· Deploy robust data products and services, as well as enable rich visualization, data exploratory, and machine learning capabilities
· Use open-source technologies (Hadoop/MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, Pig, Python, NoSQL databases, etc.) and deploy applications in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
Cyber Security Engineer
· Support cyber security monitoring and response capabilities to thwart attacks on Capital One
· Develop your skills in a variety of areas including security operations, malware analysis and emerging security solutions to protect and empower the Capital One workforce
To apply for our full-time program: Technology Development Program
To apply for our internship program: Technology Internship Program