Bring your resume and come chat with recruiters from The Home Depot in the College of Computing Commons anytime between 11am and 4pm.
Can't make it in the morning or really want to be considered for their team?
Join them in CCB 017 from 6:30-8pm to hear about their internship program!
The Home Depot's internship program is rated one of the top in the country and our positions fill very quickly. With competitive pay, summer housing and development opportunities - it is no surprise! Join us to meet our recruiters and speak directly to some of our current Technology associates to learn what it is like to work for one of the top Fortune 50 companies based in Atlanta. Come as you are, but please bring your resume.
Free food will be provided if you come early!APPLY NOW
Software Engineering Internship Preview:
Summer 2019 Program Dates: May 13 - August 2
- Work on meaningful projects that directly impact the business
- Presentations to senior leadership
- Feedback through a formal review process
- Career growth and mentorship
- Panel discussions with C-level executives
- Team building and community service projects
- Competitive pay