- About CS
- Future Students
- Current Students
- News & Events
- Active Learning: Nina Balcan Shores Up Foundations of Her Field
- Algorithm for Success: Zvi Galil Brings the Fire to Georgia Tech
- An Agile Architecture: Hyesoon Kim Looks to Combine CPUs & GPUs
- Box Seats in Atlanta: Fortnow Poised to Take School of CS to the Show
- Quantum Resistance: Chris Peikert & the Power of Lattices
- The People’s Network: Computing Students Work for More Transparent Internet
Adjunct Associate Professor with School of ECE
Associate Director, Georgia Tech Broadband Institute
Dr. Sivakumar grew up in Chennai, India and attended Anna University where he earned the Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science in 1996.
He then moved to Champaign, Illinois to attend the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where he earned the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in 1998 and 2000 respectively. Following this, he joined the ECE department at Georgia Tech as an Assistant Professor in August 2000.
His hobbies include jogging, playing badminton, and learning to play the piano.