- About CS
- Future Students
- Current Students
- News & Events
- Active Learning: Nina Balcan Shores Up Foundations of Her Field
- Algorithm for Success: Zvi Galil Brings the Fire to Georgia Tech
- An Agile Architecture: Hyesoon Kim Looks to Combine CPUs & GPUs
- Box Seats in Atlanta: Fortnow Poised to Take School of CS to the Show
- Quantum Resistance: Chris Peikert & the Power of Lattices
- The People’s Network: Computing Students Work for More Transparent Internet
The overall goal of Dr. Harrold's research is to develop efficient techniques and tools that will automate, or partially automate, development, testing, and maintenance tasks. Her research to date has involved program analysis based software engineering, with an emphasis on regression testing, analysis and testing of imperative and object-oriented software, development of software tools, and investigation of the scalability issues of these techniques, through algorithm development and empirical evaluation.
Dr. Harrold is the faculty lead for the Aristotle Research Group.
- KACB Office 2322
harrold [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu (Send Email)