- About CS
- Future Students
- Current Students
- News & Events
- Active Learning: Nina Balcan Shores Up Foundations of Her Field
- Algorithm for Success: Zvi Galil Brings the Fire to Georgia Tech
- An Agile Architecture: Hyesoon Kim Looks to Combine CPUs & GPUs
- Box Seats in Atlanta: Fortnow Poised to Take School of CS to the Show
- Quantum Resistance: Chris Peikert & the Power of Lattices
- The People’s Network: Computing Students Work for More Transparent Internet
The application deadline for the Ph.D. Program in Bioengineering is August 1st for the Spring semester and December 1st for Fall and Summer semesters.
The Ph.D. Program in Bioengineering Georgia Tech offers a number of different opportunities for students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in a bioengineering-related topic. All options involve coursework and an independent research thesis.
Degrees are offered through the interdisciplinary Bioengineering Program, the Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, the College of Computing, and the College of Engineering at Georgia Tech.
If this kind of work interests you and fits with your career aspirations, why not go ahead and apply?