- About CS
- Future Students
- Current Students
- News & Events
- Active Learning: Nina Balcan Shores Up Foundations of Her Field
- Algorithm for Success: Zvi Galil Brings the Fire to Georgia Tech
- An Agile Architecture: Hyesoon Kim Looks to Combine CPUs & GPUs
- Box Seats in Atlanta: Fortnow Poised to Take School of CS to the Show
- Quantum Resistance: Chris Peikert & the Power of Lattices
- The People’s Network: Computing Students Work for More Transparent Internet
Applying for admission to one of 14 graduate degree offerings in the college, 8 of which are directly affiliated with the School of Computer Science, is your first step to becoming a graduate of one of the nation’s top 10 graduate computing programs. Are you a top-notch student? Dedicated to making a real-world difference with computing? All while working alongside world-class faculty at a top-tier research and educational institution? If so, you are in the right place.
|The College of Computing offers the below degrees with those in bold affiliated specifically with the School of CS. |
MS in Information Security Online
We cover a broad range of fundamental computing research areas including architecture, databases, distributed and embedded systems, enterprise computing, HPC, security, networking, operating systems, languages and compilers, theory, and software engineering. More
You’ve done your research, made important decisions, and now it’s time to apply. We are pleased that you are considering the School of Interactive Computing in the Georgia Tech College of Computing for your place of study and research. You will now be taken to the Georgia Tech Graduate Admissions website to complete your application. Good luck! Apply
Have you already been accepted and need to know what’s next? It’s time to think about housing, setting up a computer account, figuring out your health insurance coverage and parking. Enrolling requires just a few more steps to get you ready to begin your program. Click here to get started.