- About CS
- Future Students
- Current Students
- News & Events
- Active Learning: Nina Balcan Shores Up Foundations of Her Field
- Algorithm for Success: Zvi Galil Brings the Fire to Georgia Tech
- An Agile Architecture: Hyesoon Kim Looks to Combine CPUs & GPUs
- Box Seats in Atlanta: Fortnow Poised to Take School of CS to the Show
- Quantum Resistance: Chris Peikert & the Power of Lattices
- The People’s Network: Computing Students Work for More Transparent Internet
Have Questions About the School of Computer Science Master of Science in Information Security Program?
sasha [dot] boldyreva [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu (Send Email)
Have Questions About Our Computer Science Doctorate Programs?
venkat [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu (Send Email)
Contact for General School of Computer Science Questions or Information:
Assistant to the Chair
ereynolds33 [at] gatech [dot] edu (Send Email)
Want to Hire Our Students?
If you represent a company interested in recruting our students, please talent [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu (send us an email). You may also post individual jobs directly on the College of Computing jobs board.
Please Note: The computer science undergraduate major is administered by the College of Computing. For more information, please visit the BS in Computer Science program page.
School of Computer Science Address
Klaus Advanced Computing Building
266 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0765